Styled after the famous Weems Second Setting Watch designed by Captain Philip Van Horn Weems in 1928 and used by famous aviators including Charles Lindbergh and the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II. The Swiss-made watches contain quartz movements and a window to display the day of the month.
- The dial and hands are fitted with gaseous tritium light source -GTLS, a technology formerly only found in professional dive watches.
- Water resistant 10 ATM – 330 ft
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal
- Surgical grade stainless steel casing
- Date window shows day of the month
- Black leatherette storage case
- Sport And Classic watch lines include interchangeable rubber dive strap